Please note that booking is compulsory and the number of places limited! So enroll now!
Ticket service for the tourist sites in the Portes de l’Eure area:
- The Claude Monet Foundation in Giverny: this ticket avoids queueing and includes entry to Claude Monet’s House and Gardens
Full admission: 10€
Disabled persons: 5€
The concessionary fee applies to both children over 7 and students
- The Giverny Impressionisms Museum: this ticket avoids queueing and grants entry to the temporary exhibitions
Full admission: 7€
Children from 7 to 11 years: 3€
Disabled persons: 3€
The concessionary fee applies to both children over 12 and students
- The Vernon Museum in Vernon (A.G. Poulain Museum)
Full admission: 4€
*All of the following persons are entitled to the concessionary fee: holders of Jobseeker’s Allowance, holders of Tax Credit Bonds, disabled persons, students, residents of both the Portes de l’Eure Borough and Pressagny-l’Orgueilleux
Free entry for residents of Vernon, persons under 26, teachers, students in Art History, International Council of Museums (ICOM) members, job seekers, pupils enrolled at schools in either Vernon or elsewhere in the Portes de l’Eure Borough and for all members of the public on the first Sunday of every month.
Les billets – couplés pour aller plus loin dans votre découverte de l’impressionnisme et du patrimoine sur le territoire des Portes de l’Eure.
- • The Giverny Impressionisms Museum / The A.G. Poulain Museum in Vernon
Standard joint entry ticket: 9€
Students over 26 joint entry ticket: 6.50€
- • The Claude Monet Foundation / The A.G Poulain Museum in Vernon
Standard joint entry ticket: 11.50€
Disabled persons joint entry ticket: 6€